WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BIOTECHNOLOGY
SRI BALAJI BIOTEC INDUSTRIES
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BIOTECHNOLOGY
FARMING IS POISED FOR A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE. POTASSIUM SUPER ABSORBENT POLYMER IS HERE. BY USING THIS KSAP WE CAN GET THESE BENEFITS
No more dependence on rains. save crops and trees with 50% - 60%% less water. Improve yield up to 20% Reduce frequency of watering to half. Reduce fertilizer consumption by 50%.
MANY REGIONS IN INDIA GETS POOR RAIN FALL EVERY YEAR. FARMER SUFFERS DUE TO LOW, IRREGULAR AND UNRELIABLE RAINS. BUT NOW REVOLUTIONARY SUPER ABSORBENT HAS COME TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM
Potassium Super Absorbent Polymer or KSAP is a polymer which can absorb water few hundreds of times it's weight and store it in the form of gel. It is an ingenious way of storing water around roots of plants in the form of Gel so that entire water is accessible to the plant. Thus 60% or more water is saved.
Another advantage is, KSAP can hold fertilizer too along with water in gel form. This ensures that 100% of the fertilizer is available for the plant. Generally, fertilizer when applied in farms, a portion will go waste in the land since it will remain out of reach of the plants roots.
When it rains or when watering is done, water absorbed by soil percolates deeper and deeper into ground and goes beyond the reach of the plant's roots. SAP stores water close to the roots of plants as Gel. SAP prevents loss of water by evaporation and percolation. It retains water under pressure too.
Now by using this SAP, farmer can ensure that the crop is saved with only two / three times watering per month for a dry crop.
Fruit trees can survive in even serious drought with one or one two times watering per month. It is an insurance against dry spells.
Vegetable gardens, flower gardens can do with less than 50% water.
For potted plants and nurseries, KSAP can be life saver. It postpones onset of wilting point, minimizes transplantation shock and protects plants from irregular watering.
When KSAP is used for seed coating, it helps plant growth and improves plant survival
SAP is non-toxic, non-pollutant and environment friendly.
SAP is available in white or
brown granular form. . These granules come in various sizes. For grass
30 - 100 mesh,
20 - 80 mesh, and for big trees
5 - 20 mesh, may be used.
#SAP is soil water retention agent
#SAP is used in seed-coating operations
#SAP can be used in soil-less cultivation
#SAP used in setting up artificial turf
#Sodium SAP is used in Hygiene, flood control, water proof cables concrete etc.,
SAP finds new application every day because of its uniqueness.
ADVANTAGES OF USING POTASSIUM SUPER ABSORBENT POLYMER IN AGRICULTURE
- Potassium SAP will save water by 60% or more. If a farm is watered 10 times a month at present, by using SAP it will come down to 4 times a month.
- Potassium SAP in nurseries helps reduce mortality, improve wilting period and transplantation shock.
- Potassium SAP holds water in gel form around plant's roots so that entire water is accessible to plants. SAP stops this percolation loses.
- Potassium SAP will not allow water to evaporate. Thus stops all evaporation losses.
- Potassium SAP is used in seed coating to improve germination.
APPLICATIONS OF SODIUM SUPER ABSORBENT POLYMER
- Sodium SAP is extensively used in Diaper business, Women convenience pads.
- Sodium SAP is used in Ice bags, surgical pads
- Sodium SAP is used as absorbent in packing fish, chicken, meat and pork etc., to keep them dry.
- Sodium SAP Used in concrete to improve quality and life of concrete.
- Sodium SAP is used in water proofing cables and tapes
- Sodium SAP is used as Sandless sandbags for flood control.
- Sodium SAP is finding many new applications day by day because of its uniqueness.